On Sunday 4th June, Ainslie Football Club will be hosting their annual ‘Back to Ainslie’ Day at Alan Ray Oval. This day is held each year and encourages all those associated with the club to come along and support the Tricolours in one of the season’s marquee matches.
This year the Tricolours will be taking on their great arch rivals from across the border and the team they defeated in the 2016 Grand Final, the Queanbeyan Tigers. So whether you’re a former player, board member, staff or supporter, everyone is encouraged to make this the biggest home crowd for the year and get behind your team!
Happening on the day:
- Unveiling of the 2016 Premiership flags.
- Premiership Reunions: ’67 – ’77 – ’87 – ’97
- Official opening of the new AFC Memorabilia Rooms
- Chris Rourke’s 200th game – the club’s longest serving coach!
- Presentation of the annual Muir Medal
- Plus much more!
The day will also raise money for AFC’s charity partner, St Vincent De Paul.
Be a part of your community – #WeAreAinslie